For today’s shizzle, we get the supreme sizzle with Edgar Carrasco of Regpacks, who talks about his experience in sales and how he has learned to focus on the numbers in order to grow an organization. Taylor and Edgar also talk about sales coaching and its importance and impact on new members of a team & how he helps his team embrace goal setting.
Edgar is the Director of Business Development at RegPacks, and he has some tips for sales coaching and management. He shares that one of the most important things is to make yourself available to your team and give them the time they need to learn the product, the service, and the market. This way, they will be more successful and have a positive impact on the company.
We also talk about the importance of believing in oneself and one’s product in order to be successful. He also stresses the importance of having processes and many more things like:
- Overcoming obstacles in a numbers-driven and statistical world.
- Sales in a startup is a good way to grow personally, earn money, and help an organization build something.
- The Dangers of Not Being Receptive to Change in Business.
- Finding solutions for people that need them.
- Being outgoing and positive and using that towards growth.
- Technology is not magic, but a tool.
You bring the popcorn, we’ll bring the shizzle. Enjoy!
Learn more about RegPacks:
Regpack: Online Registration Software | Recurring Billing Software
Connect with Edgar: