In this episode of Talking Shizzle, we sat down with Barlele’s social media strategist extraordinaire, Becky Escher, to drop some truth bombs about social media and demystify common questions surrounding the wild wild west that is social media.
Becky Escher is a Texas-based graphic designer and social media consultant dedicated to helping small businesses, non-profits, and event planners create meaningful connections with their audiences. She is a millennial, who can really tell you all about social media truth bombs, posting cadence, and best of all making YOU look good on the various platforms in 2022.
In this episode, we talked some shizzle and answered questions like”
- Promotion vs connection – What is the difference and how do you balance the two
- What’s the difference between paid and organic?
- Do you need to be on all the social media platforms?
- Do you need different creative for different platforms? If yes, why does this matter?
And….the big truth bomb reel included:
- Why am I not going viral?
- What is in a hashtag?
Learn more about Becky and get to know her on LinkedIn or check out her website at beckyescher.com.