Avid breakfast for dinner lover, Emily Goldstein CEO of Greater Good Strategy is on today to hop into the kitchen with us and talk some shizzle! Who doesn’t love breakfast for dinner every once in awhile, am I right?! Host Taylor Shanklin talks with Emily about her organization, which is a digital marketing agency that helps nonprofits raise money and market themselves online. Emily also shares her love of many amazing & authentic things like baking, being a parent, and oversharing on the internet. The two discuss the importance of personal branding and how Greater Good Strategy helps nonprofits achieve their goals.
Emily talks about personal empowerment opportunities, and being open to new experiences and learning opportunities. She believes that holding oneself back by fearing mistakes prevents growth. As the owner of a business, she has had to learn how to build a team and handle operations, neither of which she was originally prepared for. This is one of the great topics shared today, plus many more like;
- Listening to Your Donors
- The Importance of Building a Quality Team
- The Power of Being Wrong.
- Working Mothers: The Importance of Being Vulnerable
- Admitting when you’re wrong and learning from your mistakes.
- Sometimes experiences need to be learning experiences, and how it’s important to be flexible and adaptable in business.
- Maintaining a healthy Work-Life Balance.
Connect with Emily here:
And learn more about Greater Good Strategy here: